The 4th Annual Military Mobile Power Summit will focus on the efforts to advance military mobile power and energy capabilities. It will discuss the methods that have been, or will be put into place in order to meet evolving DoD energy standards. Specifically, this event will highlight the initiatives to reduce the DoD’s energy footprint, while maintaining force structure and capability.
The US Military is one of the key drivers of microgrid growth, and Microgrid Media is tracking dozens of military microgrid projects around the globe. This event addresses the need for mobile microgrid solutions that decrease dependence on diesel fuel in forward operating bases (FOBs).
[wpsm_titlebox title=”Key Topics” style=”3″] [wpsm_list type=”arrow”]
- Operational Energy Strategy 2016
- Monitoring Acquisition with the Joint Requirement Oversight Council
- Harvesting Energy for Increased Energy Efficiency
- Implementing Newfound Advanced Energy Research Projects
- Prioritizing the Needs of the Dismounted Soldier
- Accelerating Energy Innovation: Expeditionary Energy Concepts
- Acquiring Sustainment Capabilities to Support Forward Deployed Bases
- Powering Expeditionary Military Operations
- Honorable Dennis V. McGinn, Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Energy, Installations and Environment, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy
- Col Brian Magnuson, USMC, Director, Marine Corps Expeditionary Energy (E20)
- Dr. Ellen Williams, Director, Advanced Research Projects Agency- Energy
- Dr. Edward Shaffer, Chief, Energy & Power Division, Sensors & Electron Devices Directorate U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Col David B. Chisenhall JR., USAF, Chief, Engineering Division, Logistics Directorate (J4), Joint Staff
- Troy Warshel, Director of Operations, DASD Operational Energy, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense, Energy, Installations and Environment
- Col (Ret.) Paul Roege, Former Chief, Army Operational Energy Office
The Mary M. Gates Learning Center | Alexandria, VA
[wpsm_button color=”orange” size=”big” link=”http://mobilepower.dsigroup.org/” icon=”none” class=””]Register[/wpsm_button]
Microgrid Media is a leading news organization following the distributed energy transition.