[wpsm_button color=”orange” size=”big” link=”http://microgridmedia.com/aci” icon=”none” class=””]Attend[/wpsm_button] [wpsm_googlemap title=”” location=”Kansas City, MO” zoom=”10″ height=”200px”]
A three-day conference on capitalizing on Microgrids for improved system energy efficiency, reliability and providing enabling technologies for grid independence.[wpsm_list type=”arrow”]
- Deploying Microgrids for achieving strategic energy objectives, such as developing storage capacity and increasing energy efficiency
- Maximizing the use of renewable energy in Microgrids to ensure cost effectiveness and an achieving an acceptable business model for profitability and success.
- Implementing Microgrids for control of local power
- The role of advanced Microgrids in integration and interoperability
- Expanding the market by reducing the complexity of Microgrid implementation
- Reshaping the electric grid from a one-way conduit for distributing power into a decentralized, intelligent network
- Maintaining grid stability and integrating various renewable energy resources to improve energy reliability and efficiency of service across businesses, homes and communities
- Providing new opportunities for system optimization and cost reduction
- Exploring technologies available to implement Microgrid systems, reviewing the costs and returns on investment
- Examining the role of small-scale and independent power generation sources in modern grids, including solar and wind, and how to leverage them for the greatest financial benefit
- Exploring the key growth areas and markets for Microgrids
- Reviewing the status and outlook for standards and regulatory initiatives affecting Microgrids
- Real-time tracking, measuring and verification of Microgrids performance
- Microgrids analytics measures and outcomes
Featuring a Tour of the Milbank Institute of Training and Technology in Kansas City, MO
Conference members will tour the Milbank Institute of Training and Technology in Kansas City, MO. The 6,000 square foot site houses the company’s UL Testing and Research & Development labs, as well as the training and technology center. The highlight of the tour will include an interactive presentation of Milbank’s state of the art smart technology for managing microgrids – SynapSuite. Milbank will also feature case studies of the patented technology in action with real time data and results. SynapSuite starts by connecting each generation source of a microgrid, including solar, wind, fuel cell, generators, batteries and more. SynapSuite then enters a learning phase, in which it monitors and analyzes usage patterns and available energy input. Finally, SynapSuite uses predictive analytics to distribute energy and reduce loads to optimize use and intelligently manage energy for consistent, low-cost power.
Learn how Milbank integrated SynapSuite at the Missouri University of Science & Technology Solar Village microgrid, as well has how our technology supports the microgrids at the Global Orphan Project complexes in Haiti.
[wpsm_button color=”orange” size=”big” link=”http://microgridmedia.com/aci” icon=”none” class=””]Attend[/wpsm_button]
Microgrid Media is a leading news organization following the distributed energy transition.